Does the Hyundai Santa Fe Have 3rd-Row Seating?
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Compact SUV interior is surprisingly spacious with five comfortable seats for passengers. If you’re wondering, “Does Hyundai Santa Fe have 3rd-row seating,” it does not. It has interior amenities and safety features that Mason families will appreciate at an astonishingly low starting price. Learn more about the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe below.
Do All Hyundai Santa Fe Models Have 3rd-Row Seat?
Does Hyundai Santa Fe have 3rd-row seating? Although the Hyundai Santa Fe does not have 3rd row seating its interior is roomy and designed for comfort. Passengers will not feel cramped, with the following Hyundai Santa Fe interior dimensions:
- Santa Fe Passenger Volume: 110.7 cubic feet
- Santa Fe Cargo Volume behind 1st row: 71.3 cubic feet
- Santa Fe Cargo Volume behind 2nd row: 35.9 cubic feet
- Santa Fe Hiproom (1st/2nd row): 57.5/56.3 inches
- Santa Fe Headroom (1st/2nd row): 41.2/39.2 inches
- Santa Fe Legroom (1st/2nd row): 44.1/40.9 inches
The Hyundai Santa Fe interior cargo management system includes 60/40 flip-folding seats, optimizing cargo space when needed while not encroaching on passengers’ comfort.
Sante Fe Interior Features
You’ll find all 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe trim levels have features and amenities Beckett Ridge families want. Stay connected and entertained on commutes to work in Montgomery or picking up kids from their school in Landen. No matter where you’re going, you’ll enjoy the following feature in the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe for sale:
- BlueLink® Telematics System, Connected Care, and Remote Package (SEL trim and above)
- 7-inch display audio system
- Heated rear seats (Ultimate trim and above)
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 2-way power lumbar passenger seat
- Heated front seats (SEL and upper trim levels)
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
Hyundai SUV Models with 3rd Row
Now that we’ve answered, “Does Hyundai Santa Fe have 3rd row,” and found it lacking that particular feature, is there a Hyundai with 3rd-row seating? Yes! The new Palisade SUV model with 3rd-row seating fills the gap for Landen drivers who need extra space. You’ll also find more cargo space with the Hyundai Palisade. See specs below:
- Palisade Cargo Capacity (Behind the Front Seats): 86.4 cubic feet
- Palisade Cargo Capacity (Behind the 2nd-Row Seats): 45.8 cubic feet
- Palisade Cargo Capacity (Behind the 3rd-Row Seats): 18 cubic feet
If you like the Hyundai Santa Fe features and interior amenities but need 3rd-row seating, you can opt for the Hyundai Santa Fe XL, which has third-row seating available.
Explore a New Hyundai Santa Fe from Columbia Hyundai!
If you’re in the market for a new SUV, visit us in Cincinnati to explore the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. If you need a Hyundai SUV model with 3rd-row seating, the new Hyundai Palisade for sale is the SUV for you. Apply for financing online to get preapproved for a Hyundai SUV. Don’t want to come into a showroom to buy a new car? Now you don’t have to with our buy online and home delivery service. Take a look at our competing SUVs, such as the Hyundai Palisade, to compare their specs. Contact us today to learn more!
More from Columbia Hyundai
The 2021 Hyundai Palisade is now in Cincinnati, offering drivers an exciting opportunity in the SUV market. Not only does this family-ready vehicle boast a stunning interior full of luxurious materials; it can also tow up to 5,000 pounds. Columbia Hyundai covers all the opportunities that come with the Hyundai Palisade tow hitch below! View…
The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Compact SUV interior is surprisingly spacious with five comfortable seats for passengers. If you’re wondering, “Does Hyundai Santa Fe have 3rd-row seating,” it does not. It has interior amenities and safety features that Mason families will appreciate at an astonishingly low starting price. Learn more about the 2020 Hyundai Santa…
Cincinnati drivers are proud to live in The City of Seven Hills, but they also ask us how can you save fuel while driving on hills. While one of the best fuel efficient driving habits you can develop involves driving a Hyundai electric or hybrid vehicle, there are plenty of ways you can learn how…